The LASER World of PHOTONICS trade fairs and their congresses are the most important marketplaces and think tanks for the worldwide laser and photonics industry and its users. They also combine research and applications, and promote the use and further development of optical technologies.
Its consistent orientation to actual practice is what makes the difference. No other exhibition presents technology in direct combination with industrial applications for various branches of industry and application sectors.
This combination of theory and practice, an extensive program of conferences and related events and the presence of all market leaders, decision-makers and users make LASER World of PHOTONICS unique and, at the same time, the most important international information and networking platform for the industrial, research and development sectors. Anyone who exhibits here showcases themselves to the world.
What distinguishes LASER World of PHOTONICS
- Leading international exhibition for optical technologies since 1973
- No other exhibition that depicts the global photonics market is as thorough, concentrated or transparent
- Laser components and systems for manufacturing have been a focal point since 1973
- A unique combination of innovative technology and industrial application sectors
- Presence of market leaders in all branches of industry
- Large percentage of international exhibitors and visitors
- Excellent visitor profiles with large percentage of visitors from the industrial sector
- Unique contact platform and transfer of knowledge between the scientific and industrial sectors at both the exhibition and the congress
- High-caliber international congress held in conjunction with world-renowned organizations and partners
- International gathering for trade journalists and business media
|World of Photonics Congress|
As the leading technical congress in Europe and one of the top three conferences worldwide, the World of Photonics Congress convinces its approximately 3,400 participants from 66 countries because of its close link between science and industry. Well-founded knowledge as the basis for successful business — that is the approach it uses to cover the photonics sector in its entirety.
It is held in conjunction with LASER World of PHOTONICS, the international trade fair for optical technologies including components, systems and applications, so there it fosters an intense exchange between the scientific and industrial sectors. Themes are selected and discussed based on their scientific relevance and industrial impact.