Sponsored by OSA and SPIE, the European Conferences on Biomedical Optics (ECBO) bring together scientists, engineers, and clinicians who work with optics and photonics to solve problems in medicine and biomedicine. Presentations will cover basic science, novel technology and applications in the areas of advanced microscopy, clinical and biomedical spectroscopy, diffuse optical imaging, molecular imaging, optical coherence tomography and other coherence techniques, therapeutic laser applications, laser-tissue interactions, opto-acoustic methods, and other novel biophotonics techniques.
The conference will feature a Best Student Paper Award and a Best Poster Presentation Award.
ECBO 2013 is being held in conjunction with HNODS (Head and Neck Optical Diagnostics Society). For more information on HNODS, please visit www.hnods.org.
- Advanced Microscopy Techniques
- Clinical & Biomedical Spectroscopy & Imaging
- Diffuse Optical Imaging
- Opto-Acoustic Methods & Applications
- Novel Biophotonic Techniques and Applications
- Optical Coherence Tomography & Coherence Techniques
- Medical Laser Applications and Laser-Tissue Interactions
- Head and Neck Optical Diagnostics (HNODS-specific)
- Organized by OSA
- Sponsored by SPIE and OSA
ECBO Program Chairs: J. Popp (Germany), A.H. Hielscher (USA)
2010 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Washington DC 20036 USA
Phone at +1.202.416.1907 or +1.800.766.4672 (N. America)