new products, solutions and services are presented using PowerPoint. Read on to
see how to impress your audience.
Handy hot keys
Ctrl+Z = undo last command.
2. Repeat last command
F4 = repeat last command; for example, highlight an item on the slide and
allocate yellow as the fill color. If you then click on a different item and
press F4, this too will be allocated yellow as the fill color. In contrast to
the “paintbrush“ icon, which copies format, this only changes the color. The
paintbrush always copies all properties.
3. Aligning items to guide lines
The guide lines can be used to align items on the slide very precisely.
See next page for soft line breaks and embedding videos.
- Activate/deactivate: Alt+F9 activates and deactivates the guide lines.
Items on the slide can be aligned to the guide lines.
- Moving a guide line: To move a guide line, click on it with the left
mouse key, hold the mouse key down and wait until the cursor becomes a double
arrow. You can then move the guide line.
- Copying a guide line: To create several guide lines on a slide, press
the CTRL key and click again with the left mouse key on a line and drag it in
the required direction holding down the mouse key.
- Deleting a guide line: Simply drag the guide line outside the slide.