when making decisions is an important career factor. If you hesitate, you are
just as unlikely to advance your career as someone who makes decisions
depending on their mood. Read how to make valuable decisions.1. Your personal attitude –
power for confident decisions
Attitude is incredibly important in life. A person's personal attitudes and
ideas are the inner greatness that they radiate. It is this self-confidence
that gives you faith in your own ability to make decisions. In other words, the
better your own situation the more confident your decisions will be.
2. Preparation for valuable decisions
- Create an atmosphere for your own mental flow
- Learn from other people's success stories
- Use your positive power of imagination and strong will
- Learn to let go
No professional sports people enter a competition without training. But we
think we are able to estimate everything and simply let everything take its
course. We think we can handle everything and answer any question. But in a
fight or when a decision has to be made, we all know: The better prepared we
are the more chance we have of success.
3. The life plan for more confidence
- Find and maintain your COs. Communication, Coordination and Cooperation
- Strengthen your strengths and prioritize your core competence
- Make a strong commitment with yourself and with your partners
If you have a plan, you know what you're doing: In your head, on paper, in
reality. At least you should. Whether it's the annual plan for a company, your
personal life plan, or the construction plan for a machine – plans not only
show us the way, they also allow other people to participate successfully in
the implementation of a plan. Confidence means planning, but also being able to
correct your course with confidence at any time.
4. Action is decisive for the results
- Be crystal clear and precise
- Focus and polarize your activities
- Use your life plan as a logbook
No matter how good your plan is, it has no effect if you don't act. But if you
are able to transfer these detailed plans into to-do lists and make them as
concrete as possible, you make the transition from talking and planning to
action. A date, an appointment, a time make us obliged.
5. The decision to achieve results that produce
- Invest time in the projects you are passionate about
- Act to slow down/speed up your processes
- Don't be a social station
- Demonstrate perseverance
No one lives only for themselves. The cycle always goes from ME to YOU and WE
and, normally, back again. The decision to achieve results that produce
benefits is at the end of the road of a confident personality and, thus, also
at the start. This includes both taking responsibility for your own actions and
keeping your promises.
- Keep your promises and enjoy responsibility
- Be desirous for your family, your partners, your market – and yourself
- Enjoy and be grateful.