Nowadays, rivalry between nations is a competition for
“green technology”, “bright minds” and financing. It is therefore important for managers (including
politicians, lawyers and bankers) to set the necessary examples in society
through their way of thinking, acting and behaving and to teach “team
interaction” repeatedly from scratch. In the process, structured project and
process work will serve as a basis for forming both permanent and changing
- Analyze how you and your management manage people. Speak
to your staff, listen to them and use the information they give you as
a basis for putting in place a structured system of project and
- Always provide extensive information on basic conditions, connections, business models and strategies. If basic conditions should change, document objectives/results again – working with customers/suppliers if necessary!
- Implement measures rigorously, setting commitments. Support your staff and regularly measure success both in quantitative and qualitative terms!
- Set up competence profiles
which highlight employees as experts / leaders / potential candidates
for (future) projects (360° platform for knowledge and innovation)!
- Provide only workplace-related skill training and e-learning sessions
which lay the foundations for a sustainable way of thinking and acting
(= management certificate with a brush-up program at least every two