The new MTS-2000 form Laser 2000 is a handheld modular test set for the
installation, turn-up and maintenance of optical fibers across
Entreprise, Metro and FTTx/Access point-to-point or point-to-multipoint
- Hands-free testing. Hands-free case optimizing productivity
whether the task is "up poles or down holes" and ensuring all the
essential fiber test tools are close at hand comes standard and makes
daily work for technicians easier.
- Built for simplicity. Simple
interface and one-touch button operation ensures straightforward use of
the instrument. Results are displayed on a large high resolution color
- Widest range of applications. The modular form
factor enables to outfit the test set with the exact capabilities
needed in the field. Combining such a large array of applications into
one handheld test set maximizes return on investment and drives common
test methods and procedures.
- LAN/WAN/Metro/Access/PON OTDR applications.
- FiberCompleteT application for automated Insertion Loss and ORL testing with fault finding
- CWDM optical spectrum analyzer application
- PON/FTTH selective power meter application
- Digital analysis microscope to inspect connectors end faces and perform IEC pass/fail analysis
- Other Test Applications: optical power meter, visual fault locator and optical talkset
More information at www.laser2000.de/